Why writer's conferences are so much fun!

Where to begin? The speakers, the presentations, the late night critique sessions, so much of the Southern California Writer's Conference was outstanding. And what about the great lectures where you realize, maybe you need to rethink that opening scene of your novel one more time. The amazing, not to mention friendly and supportive people there. And I am not just talking about the folks in the hotel bar. Seriously, if you have not attended one before, do a google find one near you (I drove for four hours to get to mine) and GO!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Link - nice blog! I'm curious, how did you put the 'read more' button on your blog entry? I've been wanting to do that with mine.

Link Miller said...

Hey heather! Actually, it is part of the blog setting/set up screen. It will appear on all of your blog posts if you select it. how goes the writing?

Post a Comment

Biography Highlights

Writer of the Sterling thriller series;
The Hong Kong Exchange
CYBERHUNT
ARIEL

Public Speaker on Motivation, Leadership, Goal Setting/Achieving

Former Marine Officer;
Pilot, both fixed-wing and helicopters

Former Stand-up Comic;
Host and MC of the Honolulu Comedy Club




What's Link up to?

After returning from the Southern California Writer's Conference, I am more determined than ever to become a successful full time writer. I am currently in the process of getting my website up and running as well as putting the final touches on my next novel - ARIEL.